Employment Opportunitiesjoin the team
Position Available: Executive Director
The Jacksonville-Onslow Council for the Arts is seeking qualified candidates for Executive Director.
Qualified candidates for this position will have experience in the operation of a nonprofit organization and be comfortable with assuming responsibilities including:
- Budget planning and managing nonprofit finances including
grant writing, grant management and grant reporting
- Fund-raising and event planning
- Marketing and public relations
- Volunteer/Intern recruitment and management
- Artist recruitment and engagement
- Management of art exhibits, art programs, workshops and classes
- Management of Arts Market sales and commissions
- Various administrative duties and correspondence
The Executive Director position is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Jacksonville-Onslow Council for the Arts
826 New Bridge Street
Jacksonville NC 28540
Make a difference in our community.
Get involved with the Council for the Arts.
It’s easy and it makes a BIG impact on our community and our future. Become a member, volunteer at the Council or serve on a committee. The Arts Council is a community organization and a community effort. You make it possible!